beatrice & eleonora dallagnese
news, COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES
Numerous newspapers, websites and specialist publications in the classical music sector speak of Beatrice and Eleonora Dallagnese’s careers as solo pianists and as piano duo.
SOLO PIANO & FOUR HANDS
Beatrice and Eleonora Dallagnese, as solo pianists and as a piano duo, have participated in numerous internationally renowned competitions. They have won prestigious awards that have placed them among the most promising female pianists in the panorama of the chamber and classical music.
Versatile and well-prepared female performers, their participation in competitions is always characterized by programs prepared with professionalism and precision.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE AWARDS THEY HAVE WON and some publications
Numerous newspapers, websites and specialist publications in the classical and chamber music sector speak of Beatrice and Eleonora Dallagnese’s careers as single pianists and as a piano duo.
Already known to experts in the field, they are establishing themselves among contemporary musicians.
SOLO PIANISTS AWARDS
- International Piano Competition “Piano talents” in Milan (1st prize Eleonora Dallagnese) in 2014
- Cesar Franck International Piano Competition in Brussels (1st prize ex aequo Beatrice and Eleonora Dallagnese) in 2015
- American Protégé International competition in New York (1st prize ex aequo Beatrice and Eleonora Dallagnese) in 2016
- Amadeus International Piano Competition of Lazise (1st prize Beatrice Dallagnese) in 2019
PIANO DUO AWARDS
- International Piano Competition of San Donà di Piave (Venice) in 2015
- Concours International de Piano à 4 mains in Montecarlo in 2017